Canadian Merchants – FCAC Code of Conduct Complaint Resolution Process
If you are a Canadian merchant and believe that our conduct is contrary to the Code of Conduct for the Credit and Debit Card Industry, you may report the matter to us via the following channels:
- By completing and submitting the Canadian Merchants Code of Conduct for the Credit and Debit Card Industry Concern/Issue Form below
- By emailing email@example.com
To assist us in reviewing your issue, please provide the following, where applicable:
- A summary of your concerns
- Any details, such as the name(s) of any individuals involved in the issue and/or of any other persons with knowledge of the issue
- The date of the incident or on which the matter began
- Copies of any supporting documentation (i.e., agreements, statements, correspondence)
Upon receipt of your issue, we will investigate the matter and aim to provide you with a written response within 30 days. This response will either provide the disposition or resolution of the issue or will indicate that additional time is needed to investigate your issue. If additional time is required, Neon One will provide you with a written response regarding the disposition or resolution of the matter within a maximum of 90 days.
After our receipt of your concern/issue, if you believe that the disposition or resolution is either inconsistent with the Code or feel your issue has not been adequately addressed, you may report the issue to People’s Trust by:
- Going to their website and following the links to file a Code of Conduct Concern
- Calling toll free: 877-374-9444
- Sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit the Financial Consumer Agency of Canada's website for more information on merchant rights under the Code of Conduct for the Credit and Debit Industry in Canada.